Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years!

Isaiah and I started December with plans to have a simple Christmas this year...then we bought a Wii and simplicity went out the window! Isaiah surprised me Christmas morning with Wii Fit and Guitar Hero.

The challenge is on and the gauntlet has been thrown! Consider this an open invitation to come battle it out! My best streak (on Easy) is 407 notes. I got it on the Weezer song "My Name is Jonas" (Brooklin that song brings me back to our freshman year driving in your "shopping cart" car to our 730am self defense class :)

We also got BURIED in snow over the holiday. This isn't the greatest picture but it shows how much snow was up against our sliding glass window. We got around 2' Christmas day!


Here is our tree from the rain/snow storm on Friday. It weights the branches down on our poor tree and if you don't hit the snow off the limbs break (note the ones on the left touching the ground).
I talked my brother Mathew into de-snowing the tree - Which is fun to watch since when the snow comes off the branches they bounce back up in the air and shower you with snow :)

On New Years Day Isaiah and I went to the Aquarium in Sandy.
My review: It was really cool but would have been more fun with a couple of kids (anyone want to loan us theirs?). It's small right now but once they add more exhibits will be even better. There is an area where you can touch all sorts of ocean creatures too. If you haven't been it's worth a visit.


Watch out Isaiah! You're about to get wet!








I love the Jelly Fish...

If you are brave you can use "two fingers" to pet the sting rays.
Since you don't see either of us in this picture you can conclude neither of us were brave.


2 comments:

Ryan said...

Great post! Check out our posts from June we ARE touching the sting rays in our pictures. I also even touched a big fat Jellyfish however that was not by choice. Ouch! And you can borrow Makenna and take her to the aquarium anytime you want.

Erin said...

You guys got as much snow as us! And I thought we were the only ones "snowed in"!! Way to go guitar hero!

I have 3 glorious children that would LOVE a trip to the aquarium ANYTIME you want them. Keep them for the day...or weekend...:)

Happy New Year to ya!