Friday, January 30, 2009

Goodbye San Fran!

So how would you spend your last day in San Francisco? I spent the morning finishing up homework for my online classes and took a test. Isaiah spent the morning selling his motorcycle. Quite frankly...we're beat! We mostly relaxed today. San Francisco has been wonderful but we are ready to get back home!

The best part of the trip (according to Isaiah) Alcatraz because the tour was really cool! The worst part (according to Isaiah) some really gross Thai food we ate today (we were trying to get out of our food comfort zone but really it was no good).

For me the best part was being able to spend time with Isaiah. I'm so lucky to have such a great husband who likes to go out and do stuff. The worst part was having to do homework. (I'm taking online classes through SLCC to finish up the last few classes I need to take to get my associates degree. )

Here are a few pictures from our day of leisure...

Isaiah riding the cable car...

View of the street from the cable car...
Before we left we had to go back from another cupcake. This place was soooo good!

These are our coconut vanilla cupcakes. Man where they tasty!



After our cupcakes we walked down to the beach and sat on a bench to watch the water.
This about sums it up. Isaiah + Rosie forever :)


SLC here we come! We can't wait to get home :)

No comments: