They let Isaiah light the menorah. You light the middle candle first then light one candle for each day of Hanukkah. Since it was the second day he lit two candles.
After dinner we acted out the Nativity play. Everyone was assigned a part. Isaiah and I were Mary and Joseph. One of our neighbors who was assigned to be the angel felt she was being 'type casted' LOL.
Ammon in the back row was the 'star' when his part came he held the big star fish as high as he could. It was great!
She was so adorable! She fell asleep at the perfect time and fit so perfectly in the basket!! What an Angel!!
Thanks again to the Smith's for having us over. It brought back memories from when I was a kid and we would act out the Nativity as a family. I had so much fun! I even woke up this morning thinking about what a great time I had. I can't wait til we have kids and can do the same thing with our family!
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! Amelia is such a sweet baby, she looks so peaceful in that basket!
Post a Comment