Friday, January 9, 2009

Who is the blanket thief in your house??

Usually when we wake up in the morning Isaiah points out how I "stole" all the blankets.

Of course I disagree - I started sleeping in full body pajamas to stay warm since I never have any blanket when I wake up in the middle of the night.

When Isaiah made the bed the other day this is what I found...



Can you guess what side of the bed he sleeps on? He put a majority of the blankets on his side (to the left) and said that way when we woke up they would be about perfect after I "stole" my share. Isn't he funny? I'm guessing that many other couples suffer from this unfortunate thievery. I figure if we all talk about it maybe it will help contribute to world peace...or maybe just marital bliss :)

So the question is - who's the blanket thief in your house? Be sure to vote on the poll!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Well, I'm not really a "thief" per say, but the blankets do usually end up on my side. But my hubby puts them there on purpose...he is his own blanket. He gets so hot during the night and I am shivering. I finally broke down and bought an electric blanket (it's actually a $30 electric throw...worth EVERY penny...We've saved tons on our water bill so I don't have to take hot baths anymore to warm up)....I HIGHLY recommend this for you Rose! Throw out those onesie jammies!!

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

LOL...that is great about Isaiah and the way he made your bed. I don't know if something is wrong with your poll but it's not showing any results??? In answer to your question, Adam is definately the blanket thief. There's barely enough for each of us to get our fair share but somehow he usually gets more and I am shivering.

Taylors6 said...

Oh you just put a big smile on my face. You guys are so funny and so freakin cute. I swear you two are still newlyweds. I LOVE IT! You inspire everyone around you!

Love you guys!

Malissa said...

Hello my name is Malissa and I am a blanket thief! It all started when... jk. I loved this post, so funny. Oh and side note, our pics of us and the sting ray are on June 23. (It is in the first grid of pictures.)

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

I'm the furnace in the family, so even though I start with blankets (and sometimes even socks) I kick them all into a messy pile at the bottom of the bed (as do nearly all of my children). So Gary would probably appreciate a blanket thief in the house so it wouldn't contribute to such a messy bed (and a lot of socks tucked down in there...I kick those off too :P). Thanks for the fun posts and congrats on the new calling! I'm so excited for you and for those lucky young women!!

Reynolds Family said...

Hey Rosie,
I finally found your blog! What a great way to catch up on your life. I especially loved the picture of Paula's baby! I haven't been able to get a hold of her by email, so pass on my congratulations to her if you get a chance. Best of luck in your adoption efforts. We're rooting for you!

Kerali