When he woke up this morning I did have one surprise for him that I hid in the freezer....
(This is Isaiah being surprised)
Since he said he really didn't want me to get him anything I got him his favorite freezer goodies: Ben and Jerry's ice cream (he's a BIG fan of Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal cookie if you can find it) and ice cream Snicker Bars.
He looks horrified in the picture but he is actually really excited.
We both have to work today so the birthday extravaganza will continue on Thursday since that is our day off. I figure we'll go out to lunch and dinner at his favorite restaurants and just hang out together. Happy Birtday Isaiah. I sure love you lots!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope you liked your ice cream, yum!
Hey, Isaiah, you play pretty good basketball for an old man! It all makes sense why you were sweating so much last night! Hopefully I can come sweat w/ya next week. :)
A man after my own heart....no one does it like Ben & Jerry's.....
Post a Comment