Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2009 Year of the Ox and the Exploratorium

This bench was outside China Town...

Ponder no evil, hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil...


Isaiah and me at the entrance of China Town.


How much for that doggy in the window? (Arf Arf) The one with the waggily tail.
In one of the shops the owners had a dog that was hanging out in the window. We thought that was pretty funny given the song.


It's a cool week to be in San Francisco. Chinese New Year started on Monday and China Town was all decked out with these banners. Happy year of the Ox!




After China Town we made our way down to the Exploratorium (building below). The Exploriatorium is a science kids dream place. There a tons of little stations that are all hands on. I didn't see any "don't touch this signs". It was pretty cool.




I think our favorite thing in the Exploratorium was the bubble table. Isaiah was really good at making big wavy bubbles.



I was not as skilled but sure tried hard.


After a long day of walking we ended at Kara's Cupcakes in Ghirardelli Square. It's an adorable little cupcake shop. So far we have been enjoying BEAUTIFUL 65 degree weather. It's been just lovely. I'm sure we'll come home to lots of cold and snow though :( Cheers!



1 comment:

Robyn said...

It looks like you are having a blast! I'm thinking Dave and I need a vacation--you have inspired me to plan something soon.