Well, if you've ever wondered if Isaiah and me were ever going to have kids...the answer is YES!
After questionairres, reference letters, medical exams, and extensive background checks our adoption application has been approved!!! (what a relief to pass a background check... :)
We couldn't be more excited to adopt. I'm so lucky to have a sweet husband who wants a family as much as I do.
We need your help to let as many people know as possible! One-third of all adoptions come through a friend-of-a-friend who knows someone who is placing a baby for adoption. You could be the one who helps us start our family (and you'll receive multitudes of cool points for helping us out :)
Here is what you can do...
- Do a posting on your blog about us. This will let all of your friends know that we're adopting. That way if they know anyone placing a baby for adoption they can refer them to our blog and adoption profile to check us out.
- Add a side link on your blog with our adoption information (see mine on the top right). This also lets people know about us.
- Add a link to our blog in the signature line on your email. (Then anyone you email will know we're adopting :)
- Hire a sky writing airplane ....(jk but that would be cool)
You never know who will see our info and know someone placing a baby.
Let me know if you have any questions. We can't thank everyone enough who has prayed for us. We know there is a special baby (or babies...twins would be great) that are supposed to come to our family!
Thanks for all your help!!
Much Love,
Rosie and Isaiah
Here is the link to our profile:
http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/viewsingleprofile/0,12272,2133-1-10506-1-1,00.html
PS...If you happen to know anyone placing a baby currently they can email us if they have any questions at isaiahandrosie@gmail.com
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! Your blog looks AMAZING!! I love it!!! The pictures just melt your heart!!!
Rose I'm so proud of you and SOOO excited to be a part of this journey with you guys. Adoption is AMAZING!!! And TOTALLY meant to be!!! I can't wait to see what angel gets to be blessed with you guys as their parents!!!!!
Way to go on your profile! It looks so good! You guys really did a great job! I also love the new pics of you two on your blog...so cute! I know I always say you two will be good parents, but seriously, I can't wait for that day to come to see you in action! You two are going to be the best parents, I look up to you a lot and I really admire how comfortable you are with kids, especially Brody! I can't wait for you to be a mommy!
Congrats on getting approved! You don't know me, but we are adopting too and I just wanted to say hey and that your blog and profile are really cute. Good Luck!
Hey I got your blog from Bri's blog! Congratulations passing the background check. :) I never doubted you for a second! I will add the links to my blog. You can add me to your list if you want. You guys are awesome and it was really fun to see your blog.
I am so excited for you guys. Adoption is great. I wish you the best of luck.
Yay! Congrats! We're hoping you get a baby (or babies :)) soon too! You are going to be the best parents!
I am so excited for you. THat will be wonderful. You will be an amazing mom.
Post a Comment