We got to use these super rockin' vaccuums that strap on like back packs. The vaccuums totally look like something from Ghost Busters! While one person vaccuumed the other person managed the long cord (which was a very important job).
Isaiah with his Ghost Buster vac pack....
Ever wonder what the Conference Center looks like when nothing is going on at 12 o'clock at night?
...uh where did all the seats go where the General Authorities sit? It's so cool how the can assemble and disassemble every thing!
We had a good time. If you ever get the chance to clean the Conference Center it's cool to see what it looks like without thousands of people. I'm just glad we didn't have to clean the bathrooms...yuck!


2 comments:
Rosie! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Brooklin and I were just saying that you needed a blog so we would know what was going on in your life.
Cleaning the conference center is awesome!! I did it once awhile ago, but you guys look super awesome!
I am very excited that you guys are going to adopt! Keep me posted and let's get together soon.
Post a Comment