Last week I got together with my two oldest girlfriends. We have been friends since...forever! We all grew up in the same ward. Becky and I met before Kindergarten because our moms would swap baby sitting and Paula and I met the first day in Kindergarten at the Yellow Triangle table (isn't that adorable we still remember our table shape!)We went to the mall, then out to eat at Paradise Bakery (yummmmm). It was so fun to talk and catch up. Getting together was a MUST since Paula was obviously pregnant and I wanted to see her before she had her baby (her tummy was so cute it made me teary eyed). It's a good thing we didn't put it off much longer! She had her baby 6 days later. Little Gavin Bryce is soooo cute!
1 comment:
Aww, how cute. The three musketears reunite. Well I am glad to see that you have come to the world of blogging. It has been a while since we last talked (Nicoles wedding I believe) But I really did enjoy getting to catch up with you and I guess now we can stay in better touch. This whole technology thing blows my mind away sometimes. Well I hope you are doing good, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment