Last week it was Customer Service week at work (our rockin' version of employee appreciation week). We had a Rock Star theme and were encouraged to dress up (which I took full advantage of since we normally have to dress business professional!) I seriously have the best job in the world.
A complete PUNK looks includes...
- 1 Price is Right T-shirt from college roommate roadtrip -still intact with original name sticker
- 1 Pair of dangly skeleton earrings from elementary school
- 1 Pair of Isaiah's old socks-cut off and embellished with originally artwork
- Blue hair gel...purchased in college for USU spirit but never used (yes the spikes held all day!)
I asked Isaiah how I looked and he said...the real question is, how well do you play the air guitar?
...isn't he funny??!!
This is my team at work. We organized a team air hockey tournament. Spencer (the tall guy behind me) won. We later figured out he had atleast a good 2' wing span advantage and could reach practically across the table...LOL jk, Spencer rocked!
My coworkers Julie and Ben dressed like Garth and Wayne...party on Garth. Party on Wayne!
They had Rockband set up in the Cafe. I must say we did a mean rendition of Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper!
PS...I was going for a 70's Rockstar but totally ended up looking like Lenny Kravitz...ha ha
The highlight of the week was Battle of the Rockbands. Each manager team assembled a band and faced off. My boss took it super serious and even had band auditions.
...yes that's my boss in the women's leopard velour pants....
It all payed off when we won the coveted Rock Legend trophy (which I'm pretty sure was refurbished from some kid's blocks and a trophy picked up from the DI).
4 comments:
what a fun week! You have a fun work!
And I must say....you looked AWESOME!! I TOTALLY loved the hair!
what a great shirt! that is such a funny memory. you look great. I love the hair.
totally dig the shirt! maybe i'll have to dig mine out!
Rosie, I miss you! You are just hilarious! Fabulous air guitar by the way! :)
Post a Comment