In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month Verizon Wireless allowed us to wear jeans if we dressed in PINK to show support. Of course my whole team participated. Not that suppporting Breast Cancer isn't a worthy cause but I think most of us would do about anything to wear jeans to work :)...ah the joys of a business dress code.
It is a great cause however and we were all happy to support. Much love to all the survivors.
It is a great cause however and we were all happy to support. Much love to all the survivors.
8 comments:
Rosie! It's so fun to read your blog! I would love having a big get-together sometime! Any ideas?
You and Isaiah seem like such a fun couple -- which doesn't really surprise me! :)
You did such a great job on your hair, especially for doing it by yourself. How's that freezer coming?
Hey Rosie! I just added you to my blog roll--it will be fun to keep up with you this way.
Hey Rosie! I'm glad you have a blog too! Thanks for saying you like how we did the "Cornia" thing. I like your background. I'm glad we can keep in touch now!
Hi Rosie, I just found your blog from Bri's and it is so very cute! And may I just add that I love the guys in the back row of this pic with a sticky note! ummm I so don't think that counts for wearing pink. jk
I agree...we had to add the pink sticky so he wouldn't stand out as the only one not wearing pink :)
Why is the girl in the back wearing an orange shirt?
Ha ha, doug you're so funny. I believe it's coral which is a variation of pink...more pink than your sticky :)
Post a Comment