Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mystery Roll of Film


So I had a couple of dispospable cameras laying around for a while. (One of them is lost and I can't find it anywhere!) I decided it was about time to take this roll in before it got lost too and find out what was on it - even though I'd only used half the camera. The pictures were perfect considering Halloween is next week!


These are our cute neighbor girls who we like to have come over and play.
Last Halloween we had them come over and paint pumpkins. Aren't they cute!!







Pumpkin heads! They'll give the legend of sleepy hollow a run for his money :)

Really big pumpkin muscles!!



The girly's love Isaiah and snuggled up on the couch with him to watch a sssscccarrryyy movie :)




This picture was the biggest surprise on the mystery roll. I had forgotten all about it! Michelle (on the left) and I went up to Ogden to bid our old college roommate Candice farewell before she and her husband moved to Ohio. Ahh college. Those were good times!

3 comments:

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

Those pictures of the Pace girls are so cute, especially the one where they are cuddled up next to Isaiah. So cute!

candice said...

i was so glad that you guys came that was so much fun!

Landon said...

Rosie! So good to hear from you! Funny, I was just thinking about you today! Chris called me to get addresses from me of everybody...and I didn't have yours! I referred him to Michelle...so hopefully he remembers to email her! (oh, he needs addresses because he's getting married....) :)