So I've been told that Baby Wise is a good book to read. Does anyone have a copy we could borrow? I promise I'll take great care of it and return it to you with a plate of cookies :)
If you do send me an email at isaiahandrosie@gmail.com
People have said that babywise is good. But, I am not a babywise person. I haven't read the book, but my best friend does it and I'm not really a fan...so my advice is books are good, but following your mother's intuition is the best way. And I think it's the same way with advice..including mine! :) Good luck!!
I don't have baby wise but I have the baby whisper which is sort of the same thing. I really liked it because it just helps you get your baby on a good schedule. Let me know if you want to borrow it.
Love, love, love Babywise. It has made all my babies happy, healthy little eaters and sleepers which makes me one happy mommy. I have my sister's copy which I'm sure she wouldn't mind you using. It's not for everyone, but it worked really well for me.
4 comments:
People have said that babywise is good. But, I am not a babywise person. I haven't read the book, but my best friend does it and I'm not really a fan...so my advice is books are good, but following your mother's intuition is the best way. And I think it's the same way with advice..including mine! :) Good luck!!
I haven't read Babywise, but strongly recommend Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby.
I don't have baby wise but I have the baby whisper which is sort of the same thing. I really liked it because it just helps you get your baby on a good schedule. Let me know if you want to borrow it.
Love, love, love Babywise. It has made all my babies happy, healthy little eaters and sleepers which makes me one happy mommy. I have my sister's copy which I'm sure she wouldn't mind you using. It's not for everyone, but it worked really well for me.
Post a Comment