Here are a few of my favorite pics so far.
I was at class on Thursday night and Addison spit up on herself. Isaiah wasn't sure how her clothes were organized so he checked the hanger and it said 0-3 months. He thought it looked a little big...LOL, it was a 3-6 month outfit and it was huge!
This picture also features the adorable Mary Jane socks my sister Nicole sent Addison all the way from Texas. They are super cute :)
Addison is a very alert baby. She has the biggest brightest eyes I've ever seen on a newborn. Her favorite time to be wide awake is around 2AM...lovely :) She really is daddy's princess. Isaiah loves being a dad and has been really good about getting up with her at night and taking his turn on changing diapers.
The other night Isaiah was up with her and I could hear him laughing. She makes the cutest faces and they make the late night feedings all worth the sleep deprivation.
8 comments:
Rosie, Congratulations! I am so excited your little family has grown, Addison is beautiful, and you look very content being a Mom, isn't great! Congrats again.
Ali
LOVE the pics! SO CUTE! Glad you are enjoying that little princess to pieces!!
Thank you for sharing such precious moments :). She is adorable!
LOVE hearing about your adventures-- keep the updates coming!
Yay! And she is just so cute!
I was so happy to hear from Elisa that you guys finally got your little baby, You guys look so happy and cute together, and you deserve it. Good luck, and remember the moments.
Congrats Rosie! I've been stalking your blog periodically and I'm so excited for your new little baby! She's beautiful!! I just had a baby girl in February (I have a 2 year old boy too). Girls are so much fun to dress up! Good luck with the exhausting newborn stage...enjoy it though because they grow SO fast!
Congrats on the little one. She is adorable. I am so happy for you guys. She is so lucky to have you as parents.
Post a Comment