To put everyone's concerns to rest I figured I should practice some general baby skills. I'd like to thank Kermit the Frog for his cooperation.
Task 1. Dressing an infant: Accomplished. He looks lovely in pink (although I imagine he'd prefer a blue onesie).
Task 3: Putting infant in crib for a nap. errr not accomplished: (it was harder than it looks. Kermit's eye's never close)
Task 4: Soothing a crying infant: Double Accomplished. Kermit's batteries died so he no longer sings Carribean Amphibean. The binky helped too.
Task 5: Multitasking. Accomplished!
Well I suppose this means we are ready. We can't wait for our bundle of joy to arrive. The only thing I need to do now to feel "ready" is to teach Isaiah how to change a diaper. I imagine Kermit will do for that task too.
7 comments:
Have you set an alarm to wake you up every 3 to 4 hours during the night? Need to make sure you can navigate to the nursery in the dark when not fully awake.
LOL! You are already great parents, I didn't even practice that much.
You are too funny. I love the name Rosie. I can't wait to see your bundle of joy!
The trick is to install the carseat in the car. A real baby weighs a lot more than Kermie. And wiggles and wobbles her head more than Kermie.
Very cute!
LOVE IT. maybe that's why i have no idea what i'm doing as a mom-- i didn't practice with kermit before the babes joined us! CAN'T WAIT to hear of little lady's arrival!
Funny, funny mommy!! I am so glad to know that Kermit has helped you practice all the essential skills. I wish I had known such help was available when I was learning!!! :) You will be FANTASTIC parents! I can't wait to see pictures of you with your sweet baby girl!!
Amelia really liked the Kermit pictures!
Post a Comment