Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Change

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I'm not a big fan of change. I like things to be consistent and routine. You might say I'm a little boring. It seems lately there has been a lot of change. I'm not complaining - just wanted to point out that for someone who doesn't love changes things are sure different.

Here is a list of things that have changed since the beginning of the year:

New House
New Sheets (our olds ones we used for 6 years and Isaiah used them for 1 before that)
New Towels (they were 8 years old, I'd had them since college)
New car (I'd had it for 5 years and it was starting to go downhill)
New calling (I went from YW to the nursery coordinator (we have 45 kids between 18 months and 3 years!)
New Socks (jk...I'm still using socks I wore I had in highschool about 10 years ago - oddly enough they do not have any holes and are remarkably white :)

With all the changes that I'm adjusting to we're looking forward to adding a baby girl to our family. She's due April 15th and we couldn't be more excited about the change that will bring. We have truly been blessed by the miracle of adoption. More to come on that note once the best change that will ever happen to us arrives. I hope parenthood is as fun as adventurous as we'd always imagined.

Unfortunately it will bring one change that no one likes...diapers :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay for changes! (Even the not-as-cute ones, like diapers. They really aren't that bad!) We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet her!

holli said...

I am so excited to hear all about your little one! Congratulations! You are going to be one rockin' momma!!!!