These aren't as exciting as the pictures we'd like to be posting of us holding and loving our little girl - but this is what we have been doing the last few weeks to stay busy...
A trip to our local barber.
Daybreak is just around the corner from us and Isaiah was happy to find a manly barbershop. Infact the shop is called Guy's Barbershop. It is so cool. The barber named Guy, is classic.
Here are a few pics...
This is a fun picture of Isaiah installing the pendant lights in our kitchen. Our ceilings are so tall that Isaiah had to put the ladder on top of the counter. If I was really smart I'd also have a picture of the finished product below this picture but you'll just have to use your imagination. Trust me for now - they look lovely.
This is some fabric that my mom, aunt and grandma used to make baby girl a blanket. I love the bright colors and bold pattern. No fruffy pastel pink for our little lady.
I'm proud to announce that my mom graduated from LDS Business College yesterday. I'm soooo proud of her. Great Job Mom!
Today we went to the zoo with Isaiah's brother and their kids. We had soooo much fun. Here is Makayla and me sitting on the sneezing elephant. The loud sneezing sound did make Makayla a little nervous :) She was so cute and insisted on holding my finger everywhere she went. It made my day that she was loving me so much.
I've never been to the zoo in the spring to see all the baby animals. I loved the elephants. The baby was so cute. The mom would get a mouthful of hay then the baby would stick its little trunk in her mouth the grab himself a bite. It was adorable.
I'm not gonna lie. I was pretty excited that Makayla wanted to ride the train. The boys stayed back and Leslie and I took Makayla. It's the best $1.50 I've spent all day.
I think Isaiah and I have taken a picture right here almost everytime we've been to the zoo. It occurred to me when we took this that it might be our last picture as the childless wonders. Isaiah and I have had so much fun hanging out with each other over the last 6 years of our marriage. We both are so excited to welcome our new addition...whenever she decides to get here!
3 comments:
I wish I would have know you were going to be at the zoo today. I could have given you the baby at the zoo experience.
Can't wait to see you with your little girl, you're going to be wonderful parents.
She will come before you know it. I can't wait to see her beautiful face! Good luck with the wait.
Cute pics! Love the fabric, great choices! Can't wait to go to the zoo with you guys and your new bundle of joy I am so freaking excited for you guys!
Post a Comment