Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Very Impressive Mess

Whenever we feed Addison she always tries to grab the bowl and if anything falls on the highchair tray she instantly plays in it.

The other night decided to let Addison feed herself rice and squash with her hands. She actually got an impressive amount in her mouth although you wouldn't be able to tell from the pics :)






From the look of her tray I'm gonna guess she will be right handed.



She kept playing with her piggy tail too. She had food everywhere!



Nothing that a quick trip to the tub and a good highchair wipe down couldn't fix. It was fun watching her have fun and eat. Sometimes I surprise myself with the things I let her do. This is a loooooong way from the neat freak Rosie I used to be ;)

1 comment:

Team Beardshall said...

Ha, my sister said once that her sister-in-law's 4 year old did not know how to use a spoon/fork because she never let her. "It's too messy when she feeds herself" I'd say by the time little Adds will be a champion pro with eating by the time she is 4....at this rate any way!