Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fun at the Park

I am soooo anxious for spring. Every chance we get Isaiah or I take Addison outside for a bit of fresh air and change of scenery. I've been loving the handful of days nice enough to venture to the park and try out the swings.

Addison LOVES them! She laughs and laughs and loves to go high (but not too high ;). She really loves when you chase her back and forth as she swings.

This first pic is one of my favorites. I love her cute little fingers holding on :)









Have we mentioned how much we love this kiddo? She cracks us up and makes us smile every day :)

3 comments:

Lease said...

So adorable! You got some great pictures of all that cuteness.

Team Beardshall said...

Well she cracks me up to and makes me smile! I love your pics!

Nicole Guerra said...

I love that first picture too! What an adorable niece I have :D