Except for picking up our Bountiful Basket Addison and I stayed inside all day and watched the snow fall. My mother in law let me borrow her fancy shmancy camera so I had fun snapping a few pics of our day.
Addison gets so excited whenever you hand her a doll or stuffed animal...

Hanging out behind the couch...

Watching the snow fall...

I thought it would be fun to get Adds all dressed up in her snow stuff and take a picture outside.

I even put on these galoshes that a few sizes too big just because they're so darn cute.
I imagined Addison sitting on the back steps smiling and looking around in awe at the snow.

Instead I got this...

Apparently she didn't care for the cold stuff much. I figure we have waaaay too many pictures of her being happy and cute anyway :)
4 comments:
LOL! That last pic is PRICELESS!!!
oh yes you have to throw in a few shots with the tears, grumpiness, horrified looks too! ;)
I love Addison with the doll! That's so sweet. Her little cry face is adorable!
Oh my heart! She is SO stinkin cute and I love it. I am loving the pics too.....you need a fancy smanshy camera too!
Post a Comment