Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top 'o the Morning!

We had lots of fun with St. Patrick's day this morning. A sneaky leprechaun left Addison a cute onesie (ok, it was me, I made the onesie ;), some green pancakes and some green bubbles.


Addison looked very cute in her shirt! And aren't those pigtails ridiculously adorable!! She looks like such a little girl now :)





Isaiah and I definitely feel So Lucky to have Addison in our home =)



The leprechaun even left Isaiah and me some Sasparillas, green cupcake wrappers, and some green apple candy. I expect this even Isaiah and I will pretend we are in a Dublin pub drinkin' some sasparillas :)

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

James and Heather said...

Love the pigtails!!!

Amber said...

Gosh she is so stinking cute!!!! I love the pigtails!

Team Beardshall said...

What a good idea! Love the onsie! Yes I need help in that department, so you should post how you made it :). Happy St. Patricks day!

Randi said...

adorable! (you totally ruined it for my by admitting you were the leprechaun :( I love the onesie