Ok, let's be honest. Even though we're grown ups there is something totally awesome about dressing up and hanging out with a bunch of girlfriends. My friend Randi hosted a tea party - Witch style - costume required :)
I didn't have a witch costume so I had to get creative and went as a Witch Doctor ;) I think the best part of my costume was the nose ring and my voodoo stick- I'm not gonna lie, I think I totally pull off the nose ring look ;)

Here is Nickie, Lacy, and me hanging out.

Drinking my tea. Randi had all sorts of fun tea sets. It was awesome!

We all sat around drinking tea and just chatting. It great getting out and having fun. I was giddy inside at the fact that I was sitting in a dark basement with a bunch of friends dressed up as witches. It was soooo awesome!

I even showed off my witch doctor trick of swallowing my own eye.

Thanks Randi! I had so much fun!
2 comments:
What a fun girls night out! I especially love the nose ring, it definately fits you!
your costume was amazing! glad you liked it!
Post a Comment