Seriously....could she get any cutter??? These photos turned out great! Nickie did a great job. I just love Adds!!!!
SITTING?!? She is SITTING?!? Oh my! What a cute one! Love those cheeks!!! Great pics!!!
these turned out very cute! she is adorable! sorry to hear about the beetles in the formula that is pretty nasty!
I love these pictures Rose! My niece is sooo cute and I can't wait to hold her and (I can't believe I'm saying this) pinch her cute little chubby cheeks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Seriously....could she get any cutter??? These photos turned out great! Nickie did a great job. I just love Adds!!!!
SITTING?!? She is SITTING?!? Oh my! What a cute one! Love those cheeks!!! Great pics!!!
these turned out very cute! she is adorable!
sorry to hear about the beetles in the formula that is pretty nasty!
I love these pictures Rose! My niece is sooo cute and I can't wait to hold her and (I can't believe I'm saying this) pinch her cute little chubby cheeks.
Post a Comment