Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photographer Extraordinaire

My dad used to be a professional photographer - We even had an entire dark room in our basement where my dad would develop film and print his own black and white photos. It's was pretty cool and made our basement smell kind of funky :)

I took photography in highschool and have always really enjoyed taking pictures. I think having a baby brings out the mom-ographer in all of us too.

I've been wanting to buy a DSLR camera for the last few months - especially after seeing how great the pictures that my friend Nickie takes. Isaiah's mom bought a new fancy DSLR a few weeks ago and let me and Addison have some fun with it.

I have room for improvement but here is how my first "professional" photoshoot went:







4 comments:

James and Heather said...

They look awesome Rosie! I'll have to hire you when we're in need of a photographer!!!

Team Beardshall said...

OKAY....shut the front door! These are AWESOME Rosie, you are defiantly a photographer for sure. Watch out world when you get your own camera it will be crazy! PS anytime you are board and just want to take pics for fun I am always available! Great job!

Elisa & Josh said...

Good job! And as always she looks so cute!

Amber said...

Fantastic!