She is so darling! I love the huge flower in her hair, too cute! I had a ball playing with her the other day!
love it!
Oh my they turned out so cute! She is such a sweet baby, she melts my heart. I love all the fun colors with the pictures too!
She is so cute! I love her chubbiness and beautiful blue eyes.
Oh my gosh she is cute!! I feel lucky that I got to see her in "real life" when I bumped into your hubby at Harmons. :-)
Addison is one of the cutest babies alive- and those thighs are AWESOME. I just want to squeeze them!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is so darling! I love the huge flower in her hair, too cute! I had a ball playing with her the other day!
love it!
Oh my they turned out so cute! She is such a sweet baby, she melts my heart. I love all the fun colors with the pictures too!
She is so cute! I love her chubbiness and beautiful blue eyes.
Oh my gosh she is cute!! I feel lucky that I got to see her in "real life" when I bumped into your hubby at Harmons. :-)
Addison is one of the cutest babies alive- and those thighs are AWESOME. I just want to squeeze them!
Post a Comment