Friday, March 19, 2010

We're getting a new addition...







Coming to our arms April 2010...


16 comments:

Lease said...

What wonderful news! I'm so excited for you.

Jonathan & Heather said...

Rosie, that is so so exciting. I am very happy for you guys. Congratulations! Good luck with all the baby preparations.

Amber said...

WHAT??!?!?!?! That is GRRRREAT! I'm Soooo excited for you both! CONGRATS!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Amber said...

And it's a GIRL?!? I just noticed the pink writing and pink blanket the stork is holding! WAHOOOOO!!!

brooklin said...

so i'm sitting here in my office all teary-- and i'm not a crying lady. i'm sooooo happy for you! motherhood is so awesome and i'm so excited that it's finally your turn to experience it! i hope everything goes well over the next several weeks. i CAN'T WAIT to hear of baby's arrival!

Michelle said...

This is the best news ever! I couldn't be happier for you!! That is one lucky baby.

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful!

Robyn said...

This just made my day!! So excited for you. :):):) Yea!!!

candice said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I hope everything goes smoothly for you in the next month. I am so excited to see your bundle of joy!

Malissa said...

I am so happy for you!!!! What do you need? Are you having a shower? You are going to be the best looking new mom ever! Congrats!!!!

Reynolds Family said...

I'm so very happy for you. Welcome to life's greatest adventure!

Elisa & Josh said...

That is so neat!!! I'm so happy for you two! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Rose,you have no idea how happy I am for you guys! Congratulations! You guys are going to be the best parents! I'm super excited for you!

Kamey Jean Hope said...

Congrats!!! You guys are going to be great parents she is so lucky to have you guys. When I heard my heart swelled with joy for you guys.... Hope to see lots of pictures!!!

Emma said...

AWESOME! Congratulations! I am so excited for you- your baby girl is lucky to come to such a great family :).

Nicole Guerra said...

I hope little Addison gets here soon because pretty much I'm very ready to be the best Aunt in the whole world :D