Sunday, November 23, 2008

3 New Little Buddies

Last Thursday I finally was able to get Becky, Leslie, and Bri together. They all have kids about the same age and I always tell them about eachother. I packed up my little Mazda Protege with two carseats and two pregnant Momma's (we found out Les and Bri have the same due date too!) and made the trek out to Stansbury. Props to Bri and Les for taking turns squishing in the middle between the carseats. (Man I should have taken some pictures of that!)


Here are a few pictures of the kids having fun...



Payton was a little shy at first but after he warmed up to the idea of two strange kids playing with his toys he had a great time!


Check out that smile!




Makayla was not the biggest fan of the boys (which is good. I'm hoping she won't like them until she's 21...or 22) She was a good sport and put up with them though :) (I know I'm biased but isn't my niece adorable?! I absolutely melt when she says Rosie too!)


Brody loved this jungle jim thing. It had a slide and places to climb on. What a face. Isn't this kid adorable?!

Payt and Brody were good buds. They had lots of fun together!
(doesn't Brody look like he is the 'look out'? We'll have to keep an eye on these two in the future. They could do a lot of mischief together :)


Makayla loves babies! She went to say hi to Cole and he grabbed her hair. No wonder she doesn't like boys :)
I tried to get Payton and Brody to both look at me and say CHEESE at the same time!
While one looked and said cheese the other looked away. This went on for a few pictures...
It was pretty funny!
I thought this was cute...


It was lots of fun to see these three kids play. It was fun to get my niece and two of my best friend's kids together having a good time. Hopefully Isaiah and I will get one of our own soon so we can do this more!!
Thanks Beck for letting us run amuck at your house!


2 comments:

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

That was fun! Cute pics, will you send some my way???

Unknown said...

What a fun get together! And no worries, I have full confidence your baby is on it's way!!! :)