Yesterday Isaiah and I ran in the Adoption 5K at Liberty Park.
November is National Adoption month and Families Supporting Adoption organized the get together to help raise Adoption awareness locally.
It was beautiful yesterday and Isaiah and I were really excited to run. We've been running between 3 to 5 miles a week lately so the 3.1 miles in the 5K were a piece of cake!
I ran a 5K at work earlier this year and finished it around 36 minutes. Our goal was to complete this 5K in under 30 minutes.
Here's how we did:
Isaiah 27 minutes 25 seconds!
Rosie 29 minutes 18 seconds!
We were stoked to meet our goal. Next on our list - Cottonwood Heights Thanksgiving Day 5K.
5 comments:
That's hilarous about the shirts! I wish I had a husband how would run with me. You are super lucky!! And your times are AWESOME!!
WELL DONE you two! That's awesome you guys beat your goals! Way to go!!!! I'll have to jump on board with you guys next year for it!
NICE! Under 30? You go girl!! How is it you talked your husband into it? Tips?
Love the shirts... :) Too funny!
Isaiah is totally down with the running. He loves doing it too! I know :) I'm so lucky!
Hey--It was so fun to visit with you the other night. I am so impressed with the running thing--it takes a lot of dedication not to mention endurance, stregnth....you guys are tough!
Post a Comment