Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sandy Hot Air Balloon Festival

Don't you just love free family outings? We went to the Sandy Hot Air Balloon festival last night and it was so awesome. I've always wanted to take a ride in one of these things. Since a storm was coming they didn't launch any of the balloons but it was cool to see the balloons getting filled.

If we're really ambitious next year we'll go to one of the morning launches!











3 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

So I know they did the launch both Friday and Saturday mornings, but I was hoping we could go to the night one on Sat because it sounded cool to see them "glow"....we didn't make it because we over booked ourselves that night, but it looks like we missed out! Ha I love the PIG!

Coleman Family said...

Hey Rosie see the guy in the white shirt carrying the chair in the pig pic thats my dad and I am the one in the white shirt kneeling down snapping a pic, so close and I didnt even see ya to bad, it was fun though Huh?

candice said...

She is addorable. can't believe how big she is! looks like you are doing great!