Friday, October 28, 2011

Midway!

A few weeks ago we took a little family trip up to Midway with Isaiah's friends. It was so nice to get away and relax together! Midway is absolutely beautiful and the fall weather was fantastic!

Addison loved looking out the balcony at the horses and goats behind the condo. We could also see the leaves changing colors on the mountains too.








We brought our bikes up at rode to Wasatch State Park to see the ducks and play on the playground. I think this is my new favorite picture of the 3 of us.


















Addison eventually got brave enough to go down the little slide all by herself. It's so fun to watch her learn new things :)




Our friends Chris and Karen.











We absolutely love our bike trailer. Best $25 KSL buy of the summer!












We stopped to check out a the crater at the entrance to the condo. There are craters all over Midway.











A sign for the Harry Potter enthusiast ;)














The boys got up and went golfing in the mornings then when they came home they watched the kids and the girls went out. It was really fun!








1 comment:

Team Beardshall said...

How fun! I LOVE midway. Did you just find the condo on the internet or did you have a hook up? I am thinking that we may need to take a trip up there sometime! Also I am jealous of your bike trailer find, we just bought one, and it was not 25$!