I have some mixed emotions on aerial fireworks being legal now. I was burned pretty bad by them a few years ago so they are definitely not on my Christmas card list - that being said we enjoyed quite a spectacular fireworks display from our drive way this year. We have a great view of the neighborhood and the Salt Lake valley and could see the fireworks from miles around. It was awesome! Addison even loved them! Sadly I was more scared of them than she was! LOL.
I hope everyone enjoyed a happy and safe 4th of July.
3 comments:
haha! poor Rosie! I would totally be scared too if I had been burned! In fact they still make me a little nervous that they're gonna start something on fire . . .Glad you had a good holiday!
I seriously shouldn't be laughing at you....but you really are good at making me laugh. i loved your "pasty white" comment. :) LOVE....so I we need to hang out and compare battle wounds. I was making some Ramen noodles for Steve when he was needing something quick to eat before he went back to work. I poured it boiling hot from the stove into the bowl AND my hand. It look like the skin was melting off my fingers! They had to pull it all off too. Not cool, but hey you cant tell anymore either! Glad you had a great 4th! Oh and we totally need to sign up and do a race. I'd love to run with you! This is the longest comment ever but did you ever find a camera? Sorry I suck in the research department! :) Your pics are great, so I'd say so but just wondering.
Um....you need to come and pick me up more often for fun and popcicles!!!! That was AWESOME! Oh and you are AWESOME too. See you tonight at HP I got a ticket! Woo Woo
Post a Comment