Last week Addison and I went to Thanksgiving Point with some friends. Addison and Bailey started having fun before we even left the driveway! They crack me up :)

We loved seeing all the farm animals - especially all the babies. So cute!

After we saw all the animals we decided to have the girls ride the ponies. I wasn't sure how Addison would do but figured I would give it a try since she got so excited watching the ponies go round and round.

Bailey went first and showed Addison how to do it...

Let's just say Addison was not a fan when it came her turn. We didn't even make it to the "ride" part. Addison instantly started crying as soon as I started to put her on!

Addison and Bailey talked things over afterwards...

Bailey: Addison, it's ok. The ponies are really fun. I had a good time.
Addison: Ooooh! I don't like those ponies :)
2 comments:
How funny! She sure is a doll and getting old so fast!
Ha....the picture in the back seat and on the bench are the BEST!!!! I haven't been out to Thanksgiving point in such a long time, looks like I'm missing out!
Post a Comment