One of the cool parts of my mom's job is to plan special events for the law firm she works out. This means that places want her to come "check them out" so that she'll want to plan her work retreats there :) Canyons Ski Resort in Park City held a party planning event the first weekend in March and I got to me my mom's guest!
Here we are on the balcony of our suite....
For dinner that evening they held a special dinner where we took the gondola up to the top of the mountain. We had fancy hors d'oeuvres and an even fancier dinner. I would have taken a picture of my food but I didn't want to embarass myself. Let's just say after years of watching Iron Chef and Top Chef I finally got to taste some food that would have fit right in on those shows :)
1 comment:
Ha, no shame in some Addison blog hoggin I say, but I do love that you were able to get away with your madre! How fun. I am a skier but I would have opted for the spa too! Jealous! fun!
Post a Comment