Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cabin Fever and a Girl and her Box

Addison and I have been going a little crazy being cooped up in the house all winter. We can not wait for some warmer weather so we can get outside! I spotted this box in the garage one day and knew it was meant for more than just the recycling bin...

Addison was a little unsure at first but after seeing me crawl through it a few times she caught on.



Look! I even have a window!

Can you see me?


Addison and I were hiding in the box when Isaiah got home from work. It was pretty funny.
Addison ALWAYS enjoys her dad's snuggly kisses after a long day of hanging out with me. Isn't that soooo cute how she snuggles her little head on him? Isaiah told me the other day he was giving her snuggly kisses and she fell asleep. (seriously? so adorable)




4 comments:

Lease said...

She's so stinkin' cute, and getting so big. Boxes are the best toys ever!

Team Beardshall said...

SO stinkin cute! Um....can you send that box our way when you are done?!?

Ellingson's said...

So...I'm a blog stalker! ;) Sorry, couldn't pass it up when I saw your name on Amy's blog roll :)I can't believe how big she's getting...what a cutie!

Cristine said...

These pictures are just too cute!!! Thank you for sharing them! Addison is so beautiful and yes a box it is a baby's best toy EVER! :)