Wednesday, December 8, 2010

That guy in the big red suit

Our play group had lots of fun at the Festival of Trees last week. I've been lots of times but never have done any of the kids stuff. I even had no idea that Santa would take time out of his busy schedule to be there.

I must admit I was a little disappointed that Addison didn't cry (is that horrible?) Addison just stared at Santa with awe! I think she told him that for Christmas she wanted a cell phone and a remote control since mom and dad never let her chew on theirs ;)


Adds enjoyed looking at all the gingerbread houses...

It's always fun to see the tree that Isaiah's work decorates. This year they did a 50's malt shop theme. It was super cute.

The one thing I was super excited for was to go inside the bubble maker. I know it's lame but every year I see kids in there and I thought it looked way cool. I'm glad Addison wanted me to go inside with her ;)


No comments: