Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

Addison hosted Thanksgiving at her house this year :) Here she is waiting for everyone to arrive.




She enjoyed chomping on some celery sticks...


I even bought her a jar of turkey dinner baby food....yummmmmm LOL.



K, the next series of pictures is funny. This is a glimpse into Addison's baby ninja skills.
She sees her target....

and attacks before you can see it coming!



Ouch!


REALLY Ouch!!


I love that Isaiah keeps looking at the camera the whole time until this shot. So funny.




Grandpa Prows always hands out his Christmas presents at Thanksgiving. We all received a card with some money. Addison even got her own card with $20 in it!

A group shot with Isaiah's family. Everyone was there except Isaiah's oldest brother and his family.




Addison had lots of fun hanging out with everyone. Her aunt Leslie really adores her...


She wasn't sure what to think of the scratchy stuff on uncle Jere's face. She kept reaching out and touching his goatee ;)




And nothing is better than some snuggly time with uncle Nathan!

3 comments:

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Gotta love the hair pulling, that's why I chopped mine all off LOL! Miss you guys! Btw we have an offer and if everything goes well, we should be out on the 28th of this month.

Malissa said...

Happy Thanksgiving (late) what a beautiful girl you have! We still need to get together for a playdate. We can watch the babes roll around on the ground and drool on things! :) Oh and Kenna can run around in circles!

Team Beardshall said...

Ha the first picture is my favorite! And I gotta tell ya that I am not surprised at all at the ninja skills, just that you captured them on camera! Too cute! Looks like you had a great time!