For the last few months we've been working on finishing the basement. We have an extra mattress for the spare bedroom that we didn't know where to put. For a while we had it leaning against the wall in our bedroom (which looked pretty dorky). The other day Isaiah decided it would be fun to just put it on top of our mattress so our bed would be really high.
The first night I crawled into bed I realized this is probably what the princess and the pea felt like :) Our bed is about 4 and a half feet high!

a pic of our princess ;)

I got Addison laughing REALLY hard when I was taking these pics. It's so funny we she gets going because she'll laugh so hard her face turns red!

I need to learn that you can't rotate videos...sorry it's sideways but it's pretty funny to hear her laugh about nothing :)
5 comments:
That is the cutest ever! That is quite the bed you have there! Oh and I didnt know who to ask I think I lost the schedule but I am off next Thursday....is anything going on in playgroup? We'd love to come!
I can't stand how adorable Addison is in the video! I have the cutest niece in the whole world :D It makes me so sad to be far away and only see her a couple times a year.
so funny! she is pretty easy to entertain then . . . ;)
LOVE IT!! I'm so jealous of her blue blue eyes! ADORABLE! I love her opening up the gifts! She's practicing!
Oh my, love the laugh, love how babies have their cute little laughs! Can't wait to see you guys Saturday!
Post a Comment