Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Snowbird

My mom's work was invited to Snowbird on Friday and we got to go along. Sadly I've lived 20 minutes away from the ski resort for most of my life but have never been up there. We had an AWESOME time! I think the cool clean mountain air was just what we needed.


We all rode the chair lift together. We were a little nervous until we realized there was a bar you could pull down so you didn't feel like you'd fall out. The adorable headband Addison is wearing here unfortunately plummeted several hundred feet to it's demise while we were on the lift :(



The view was spectacular!



Always stylin' in her sunglasses :)



Isaiah had to leave early to go to work. After an awesome dinner we took the tram up to Hidden Peak (elevation 11,000 feet!). Addison did not enjoy the cold winds but she looked adorable in her little red riding hood jacket.



I love seeing Addison and my brother Brandon together. He is so cute with her!



Her facial expressions are priceless.






My younger brother Mathew and I also rode the zip line. It was awesome until I got to the bottom and didn't think I was going to stop...LOL. I let out a pretty good scream which entertained a few people. The guy who helped unstrapped me looked at me and said - you must be a first timer.


Good Times.

2 comments:

Amber said...

How FUN!! I love Addison's BLUE EYES!! She's such a doll!! Sorry abt the headband loss... that is so frustrating! Good thing you have plenty of stash! :)

Nicole Guerra said...

I adore the picture of Adds in her sunglasses!