On Wednesday night we went to our friend's Heather and James' house to carve pumpkins.
We went from this...

To this...(personally I love scraping out all the goo)

James on the other hand does not.


And the finished products all a glow!


I think this has been the most relaxed Isaiah and I have been since January when we went on paddle boats in San Francisco! Carving pumpkins was soooo relaxing! Quiet house, good friends, and a large pumpkin to carve.
Hope everyone has a fun Halloween!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Next year we'll hire out to you all - our's MIGHT get carved today (if the kids finish the chores we hanging over their heads first!). Happy Halloween!
Hey Rosie!!!! It's me your dear dear friend from high school. I found your blog from looking at Tiffanie Wagstaff Barnes blog. How is life? I haven't seen you for like 10 years.
Post a Comment