Here is a little bit of what the currently childless wonders have been up to :)
A few weeks ago we went to the Salt Lake fair with some friends.
We decided it would be fun to race down the Yellow Slide (of doom)...
I am second from the left. Note that Isaiah (3rd from the left) was about half way down before I got the guts to start going. I screamed like a little girl the whole way down. It was really funny and went MUCH faster than I expected. I saw a little girl go down when I was walking up the stairs and since she didn't die when she hit the bottom I figured I could also manage.
Needless to say I lost :(
How tall was she? About 2 feet tall. Heather and Isaiah both came out laughing - which the rest of us thought was terrible, until they told us when they walked back to see her there was a 2 foot tall person counting a whole stack of cash. They said it was REALLY awkward! What did they expect? LOL.
We went to Wheeler Farm last week to enjoy the last of the beautiful weather.
This is one of our favorite get aways. Nothing like a bag of stale wonder bread and an afternoon at Wheeler Farm.
Isaiah is so good with animals they eat out of his hands...
I thought the 2 ducks in the middle where quite posh. They had these enormous wads of feathers stuck to the back of their heads. I imagine they're the envy of all the plain ducks. They must have flown in from Hollywood or something.
Last but not least...here is a picture of where our future home will be. We've picked out all our options and signed all the paper work and are just waiting for the city to approve the building permit before they break ground. Pretty much it's just a bunch of dirt right now but in 4 or 5 months this little plot of land will be home!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having fun. We miss you, can't wait for our girls night out!
Hey miss Rosie! We don't have kids either but it really does seem like everyone our age is having bundles of children. I'm glad you guys are living it up, its looks like you are having a great time!!!
That does look like an awesome time! I love the pic of your future home!!
You guys are so much fun! We didn't do anything that awesome pre-parenthood... guess that's why we had to have children to put some excitement into our lives! (J/K Gary will be very offended by my comment - he was, is, and always will be the FUN in our family, but I needed a little push to jump start my leisure side!) I'll call you about the countertops - they finally got installed, but I'm still not 100% (but way better than before!) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment