I look like this most nights - after spending 8 hours on a computer at work I come home and spend hours on the computer doing homework (or pretending to do homework and just looking at everyone's blogs)....

And my piles of homework feel like this....(even though they really are much smaller in reality)

The worst part if one of my professors accidentally listed Spring Break as next week but it is really the week after (so much disappointment)! The good news is I am halfway through the semester. I'm tired of cold weather but if it is any consolation to anyone at least it's cold weather and I'm stuck inside doing homework and not beautiful warm spring weather outside and I'm stuck inside doing homework!
Isaiah is also getting anxious for warm weather. He sold his Honda Shadow last month and bought a HARLEY DAVIDSON!! We're both ready for it to warm up so we can go for a ride and feel the wind blow through our helmets (safety first of course). Once it warms up and his bike comes out of the garage I'll be posting some pictures. It's a pretty sweet bike :)
4 comments:
You smarty pants you!! Good for you for sticking through the semester. I hate homework...always have.
Congrats to Isaiah on the Harley...woohooo!!! That's so cool! We'll have to do a photo shoot with the new bike!!
Rosie I love reading your blog - sorry I haven't sent you an email I lost that little piece of paper. (Would you expect anything else from me?)
My email is klskills@gmail.com
Hi I should Jason your guys blog and he said he should give Isaiah a call I told him I have your number. Your profile is great I know the lord will bless you and your hubby when the time is right your pride and joy. Will be here this is your year2009 Happy comings. Gen
Hello there! I found our ward website and it was fun to see how many people in our ward have blogs! it's a fun was to keep up with everybody and to get to know each other a little bit better! :) Cristine
Post a Comment