Sunday, April 5, 2009

Isaiah more Prince or RM?

People are always telling Isaiah he looks like Prince William. I was going through some of our wedding pictures last night and saw this one. When I saw it I thought WOW, he really does! I always knew he was my prince charming :)




What do you think? Can you see the royal resemblance?



Isaiah says at work people come up to him and tell him he looks like that guy from the RM. I'm assuming they are talking about Kirby Heyborne. The resemblance isn't as striking but I guess it's there...

So I thought this would be a fun poll. Do you think Isaiah looks more like Prince William or Kirby Heyborne. Be sure to vote and leave a comment too!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally voting for Prince William...the similarity is definitely there...I don't think he looks like Kirby...maybe because I went to high school with Kirby so it's harder to see a resemblence there.

One thing is for sure, you do have a sweet prince charming...hang on to him!!

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

Definately Prince William for sure. I don't see the resemblance in Kirby.

Cristine said...

I must say Prince William too!

DJsandK said...

More like Prince William.

Elisa & Josh said...

That's funny! He does look quite a bit like Prince William!

Heather said...

Yeah, I'm gonna say Prince william. Hilarious!

Genesis said...

I like your biker pants that must be fun riding on the motorcycle. I am going to say prince william. How are things going with you?