Earlier this week my mom and I went to the Festival of Trees to watch my younger brother Mathew play the Obo in the Jordan Youth Symphony. It was a group of students from 15 different schools. They were soooo good! He has come a
long way since I heard him play in elementary school years ago!
After the performance my mom and I wandered around. The first time I went to the festival I don't remember the wreath section. I thought these were way cool!

This is my mom and me in front of one of my favorite wreaths.

If I was rich and buying a tree I would have bought this one for Isaiah :)...... Go Jazz!

This tree was really cool. It was done out of glass!! It was drawing quite a crowd and if I was giving awards it definitely would have received most unique.

Adam V this is for you... When I saw this I thought if you ever had a Christmas Village it would surely have Jeeps and trucks in the parking lot!

I thought this gingerbread house was fun. People are so creative!!
5 comments:
I've never been to the festival of trees but it looks like fun. One thing I always remember about you is how crafty you are! We should get together sometime and do a craft. That's funny you think I look like Jessica from Twilight, I'll take that as a compliment. :) Oh and by the way I finally remembered to add a link to my profile about you and Isaiah adopting. Hope it helps! :)
I love that candyland gingerbread house! How fun would that be! The glass tree is also very cool, but I think that I will have to hold off my bidding because I am sure that Makenna would tip it over or something!
That's way cool! Now I need to go out and buy Jeeps for our little village that we have.
Hey, hows the addoption going. Any news yet. I hope so. That looks like it was fun at the festival of trees. They don't have anything like that out here. It never really feels like Christmas out here though. Thats why Im glad that I will be coming out there for Christmas. Well I hope yall are doing good.
I don't remember wreaths either. There is always so much cool stuff to see there. Awesome job on the running. I really need to get back into that groove. Thanks for the tree! You guys are the best hometeachers ever! Seriously. :)
Post a Comment