I gathered up all the odd photo frames we had in boxes that I was trying to decide what to do with. My kitchen and great room are decorated with green so I spray painted the frames green and also did a few in yellow and gray just to add a little variety to the room.
I positioned all the frames where I wanted them then used some tiny nails to nail the keys in place.
It turned out something like this!
I loved the texture and rivets that a few of the empty frames had. I made a stencil and spray painted a Pp in this one.
Still deciding what to do in this one. Any suggestions?

One of my favorite frames is the Party of 3 :) I used my Silhouette machine and cut some vinyl for that frame. I got the idea from Shelly of House of Smiths - She is pretty much a decorating genius!
This wall adds so much personality to the room. I'm hoping to find a really great chair or old cabinet to repaint and put below the collage.
I can't wait until Addison is older and we tell her those keys are our spares for the burried treasure chest, our stage coach, and our gringott's vault ;)

7 comments:
I love it! Your house must be looking awesome with all your projects. We'll have to come over and visit sometime.
That looks awesome, Rosie!
Looks good. If I told my son that those keys were for treasure they would ripped off the wall and taken apart.
That looks great. Want to come decorate my place? :)
I LOVE it!!! (Did you know that I'm obsessed with keys?) I wouldn't change a thing about that wall - it is darling!
When are you coming over to decorate my house? LOVE!
I love this!! I feel like we have lived in our house for a year and it is so barren. I need to start doing stuff before I get "too" busy! You'll have to tell me your secrets!
Post a Comment