Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 Amigos

Becky, Paula, me, and our kids all got together last week. We have been friends for almost as long as all of can remember.


These kids have some great smiles!

The kids all played at the park while we sat and talked.

Addison had fun hanging out with Paula's husband Eric. She is getting so big and has the prettiest blue eyes :)


I can't get enough of this little cutie :)
After the park Becky and I headed over the Leatherby's to get some ice cream. I shared a spoonful of mine with Cole...apparently he didn't like it!!

That is the BEST scowl I have ever seen. He would NOT touch the ice cream I gave him.



Payton was a happy camper when I shared! Man this kid has the BEST smile!



Cole was all scowly for the rest of the time we were there. HIL-A-RIOUS!
We had a good time!

1 comment:

Taylors6 said...

oh MAN that was a FUN FUN day!!! And Cole....wow...he's quite the character isn't he!!!