Isaiah found this recipe off of foodnetwork.com. It is one of our FAVORITE recipes. It is easy to make, super healthy and taste deeeelicious with grilled cheese sandwiches. Another great thing is that is freezes well. I usually make a double batch then portion out single servings in quart size freezer bags. That way it's easy to grab for lunch when I'm running out the door for work.
Here are some pictures to get your tastebuds thinking. The recipe is at the bottom :)

Diced tomatoes roasting in the oven....mmmm.... can you smell the garlic?

Fresh healthy vegetables cooking down in a pan.

Add them all together and simmer.

Blend and enjoy!

(The recipe calls for cream and butter, I leave them out and have never missed the taste or the calories. I also add more broth or extra water to thin the soup out a little bit).
2 comments:
Umm...is it just me or are there no pictures of Addison in this blog post?
This looks so yummy. I can't wait to try it.... after everything with tomatoes in it stops giving me heartburn! I will let you know how it goes when I make it in a month! :) mmm
Post a Comment