It might be silly to post about our laundry room but it is a very important feature in our house. I should have done a better job of taking pictures of our old laundry room. It was a narrow hall way between the garage and family room. The washer and dryer sat next to the furnace and water heater. It was really dark and dreary. The best part is our washer and dryer were about 3 inches to wide to sit confortable side by side so the dryer stuck out about 7 inches in front of the washer and into the walk way...it was lovely.
Now we have this! Our laundry room is located on the main floor. Which is sooo nice. We don't have to lug laundry up and down the stairs.

The laundry room is adorable! After the delivery guys left Isaiah and I sat and watched the washer and dryer do it's job. It's very mesmerizing to watch your clothes spin round. The washer is AMAZING too! I fit our king sized sheets, a king sized blanket and a few towels all in the same load.

Last but not least I LOVE the window in the laundry room. No more dark hall way. For now we have a lovely view of the sky. The lot behind us is empty so I'm enjoying the laundry view while I can until someone builds a house back there.

Well, happy washing everyone!
1 comment:
Laundry room on the main floor *sigh* a girl can dream right? It looks like you have a wonderful setup.
If you ever want practice washing baby clothes, let me know. I know where you can find some.
Post a Comment