We went to the Festival of Trees with my family earlier this month. I always get a little overwhelmed and emotional when I go to the festival. It's cool to see all the trees that people donate and how much money people pay for them in order to help support Primary Children's Hospital. This is what Christmas is all about.
For those who didn't go...Here are a few of the cool things we saw.
This gingerbread house was AWESOME! It was probably 5 feet tall and even had lights that shined in all the windows.

What more could you ask for? Health, wealth, and a little bathroom regularity.

We found a few trees Isaiah wouldn't mind purchasing like the Jazz tree.

and the Harley Davidson tree.

It was fun to see the tree that his work sponsored. Icecream anyone?

We probably only made it about a fourth of the way through everything. There is almost too may things to see in one night.
We wope everyone is having a great Christmas so far. Only 10 more days until Christmas Eve!
2 comments:
I too loved the Leatherby's Tree! In fact, i'm meeting some girls Thurs night there! Maybe we'll see him!!
I must say Rosie--you are looking mighty gorgeous in these pictures. I like what you're doing with your hair. The festival looks awesome! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment