So about this whole moving thing...
When Isaiah and I bought our home we planned on staying here for at least 2 kids. Oddly enough 4 years later and no kids we just felt it was time to move. We really weren't planning on it. In January we refinance and got a rockin' awesome rate, we LOVE our ward and our neighborhood, and really have no reason to move. I've always heard about people getting that feeling that it was time to move. Well apparently it's a real thing because about a month ago I couldn't shake the feeling. Isaiah and I went to the temple and prayed about it and here we are - a for sign sale in front of our house and no plan on where we are going next. One of my young women described it as one of those "I will go and do" things.
We've had good traffic through our house considering it's not the best market to be selling a house in. In the first week and a half we had 3 people walk through our house, and we have 2 people walk through last week. We're in no hurry to sell but it's nice to have so much traffic early in the process.
So if you know anyone looking for an amazing cute little first home send them our way. Seriously our ward is the greatest, we have awesome neighbors and in the last few years Isaiah and I have replaced every appliance in the whole house!
When Isaiah and I bought our home we planned on staying here for at least 2 kids. Oddly enough 4 years later and no kids we just felt it was time to move. We really weren't planning on it. In January we refinance and got a rockin' awesome rate, we LOVE our ward and our neighborhood, and really have no reason to move. I've always heard about people getting that feeling that it was time to move. Well apparently it's a real thing because about a month ago I couldn't shake the feeling. Isaiah and I went to the temple and prayed about it and here we are - a for sign sale in front of our house and no plan on where we are going next. One of my young women described it as one of those "I will go and do" things.
We've had good traffic through our house considering it's not the best market to be selling a house in. In the first week and a half we had 3 people walk through our house, and we have 2 people walk through last week. We're in no hurry to sell but it's nice to have so much traffic early in the process.
So if you know anyone looking for an amazing cute little first home send them our way. Seriously our ward is the greatest, we have awesome neighbors and in the last few years Isaiah and I have replaced every appliance in the whole house!
Wish us luck, if I had to guess where we'll move to I'd say Hawaii....err that's just were I wish. I think we'll probably end up somewhere around Riverton.
1 comment:
oH man! We are going to miss you guys! I'm sorta glad the traffic is good. :) I wonder if you have sold it already? It's been a few weeks since that post. Good Luck with EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment