Saturday, May 9, 2009

Everything you ever wanted to know about the last 3 weeks of our lives...

Man life gets busy!

These are the highlights of the last 3 weeks of our lives. If you click on the link it will take you to the post :)

4 comments:

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

Wow, that's a fun few weeks and months! We wish you all the best of luck with everything!! (and I want to hear about the countertop company - we have custom curling iron burns in our bathroom, courtesy of me, unfortunately).

Erin said...

Thanks for the mega update! You have been super busy! Your house is completely adorable and if I were shopping for a starter home I would totally buy it! I love the green paint and the countertops look great!

As for the adoption process...I wish you luck. I've been there for my brother and sister in law as they have adopted all three of their kids. It's a roller coaster ride for sure. You have such an amazing attitude! If you ever need to talk to anyone whose been there...let me know...my sis in law is way nice and LOVES to talk to other adoptive famlies. I'll continue to pray for you and hope that your baby comes along soon.

YAY for the new computer! I love fast computers! It saves so much time! And you are right...it's very pretty! :)

Malissa said...

I am glad that I have caught up with your life! seeing as it is so difficult for me to take a walk down the street. :) I am glad that school is out for you. I think that it is awesome that you are still working on it. You can do it!!! Good luck with all your other adventures. (p.s. I am still hoping you don't have to move.)

Heather said...

Wow! You have been super busy!! Thanks for the update. Good luck with selling your house, but I really hope that you can adopt a baby soon!